The Jeffco Planning and Zoning Division will host a series of open houses to provide information to the public on the revised draft of the county comprehensive land use plan.
The plan is available for viewing on the planning division’s website.
The planning commission considered a second reading of plan at a regular meeting Oct. 7. Several members of the public made comments, but no action was taken.
The planning commission still has the opportunity to make comments and direct staff to conduct additional analysis or reconsider objectives and strategy.
Future meetings with opportunity to take public comment are anticipated.
Schedule of open houses
The open houses will be from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in each location as follows:
• Thursday, Oct. 15, Ken Caryl Ranch House
• Tuesday, Oct. 20, Conifer High School cafeteria
• Wednesday, Oct. 21, Fairmount Elementary School Gym
• Tuesday Oct. 27, Evergreen Fire/Rescue Building training rooms
• Thursday Oct. 29, Jeffco Administration and Courts, Lookout Mountain Room
• Dec. 9, 6:15 p.m., Planning Commission, action hearing, Jeffco Administration and Courts Building, Hearing Room One