• 4:30 p.m.: Evergreen Fire Protection District Board of Directors. Deadline to submit self-nominations. Forms can be obtained at the district headquarters, 1802 Bergen Parkway in Evergreen. Director terms are four years, expiring in 2014. Seats held by Jeff DeDisse, George Goldbach and Charles Simons are up in 2010. All three incumbents intend to run for new terms.
• 5 p.m.: Evergreen Park and Recreation District Board of Directors. Deadline to submit forms for self-nomination. Forms can be obtained at the office of the designated election official, Dick Wulf, in the EPRD administrative office, 1521 Bergen Parkway. Application for mail-in ballots available on the district website, www.evergreenrecreation.com. Incumbent Kit Darrow and newcomer Brett Champine have submitted nomination forms as of Feb. 16, Wulf said. Three seats are up for re-election. Roger Hoaglund and Allan Casey told the Canyon Courier they are undecided. Info at www.evergreenrecreation.com.
• 5 p.m.: Foothills Fire Protection District Board of Directors. Forms can be obtained at the district office, 28812 Rainbow Hill Road. Two of five board members are up for re-election, Richard Bartlett and Thomas J. Carney. As of Monday, Feb. 22, only Bartlett had submitted a self-nomination form. Both seats are four-year terms. Info at www.foothillsfire.org.
• 3 p.m.: Evergreen Metropolitan District Board of Directors. Forms can be obtained at the district office, 30920 Stagecoach Blvd. Directors Michelle Chapman, John Ellis and James Viellenave are running for re-election for four-year terms. Info at www.evergreenmetrodistrict.com.
Forms for the following special districts may be obtained from Evergreen Metro District:
• West Jefferson County Metropolitan District
Robert J. Zavodsky, Scott W. Smith and John K. Garrod are running for re-election. Guy Santo has submitted a self-nomination form.
• Upper Bear Creek Water and Sanitation District
Stephanie M. Stokstad, James W. Jackson (two-year), Patrick J. Kuberski, Dennis Ferdinandsen are running for re-election.
• El Rancho Metropolitan District
Ross F. Grimes, SuEllen Shepard are candidates for re-election.
• April 27: Deadline to apply for mail-in ballots.
• April 30: Deadline to pick up a mail-in ballot.
• May 4: Election Day. In order for ballot to be counted, ballots must be received by 7 p.m.