.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Evergreen firefighters extinguish attic fire at home

-A A +A
By Sandy Barnes

Evergreen firefighters extinguished a fire in a home on Mariposa Road that apparently started in the chimney early Sunday morning.

The homeowners were awakened by smoke detectors about 1 a.m., said Stacee Montague, Evergreen Fire/Rescue spokesperson.

About 25 firefighters braved below-zero weather to put out the fire, which spread to the attic and crawl space of the living room and bathroom. The home was saved but had some water and smoke damage.  


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Canyon Courier, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

Canyon Courier | circulation@canyoncourier.com | 303-350-1030
27902 Meadow Drive, Ste 200, Evergreen, CO 80439
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday